The major concern for an investor in a new market is how to obtain all necessary permits quickly to commence business. Our advantage is in the timely and efficient delivery of all compliances for your business under one roof.
Firmus delivers on all regulatory compliances, immigration support and statutory licenses & permits for new and existing businesses in Ghana.
Our compliance services cover the following and more;
- Business registration (Company Limited by shares, company limited by guarantee, company with unlimited liability, External company/Branch Offices, Partnerships and Sole proprietorship)
- Company secretarial services – filing
- Immigration facilitation services( Visa-on-Arrival, Visa extension, work/residence permit etc)
- Investor registration at the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC)
- Registration with the Ghana Free Zones Board
- Registration with the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and monthly/annual tax filing
- Building and construction certificate (all classes)
- Manufacturing license
- Product certification at the Food and Drugs Authority and Ghana Standards Authority
- Business operating license
- Petroleum services license