|IT Services and IT Consulting
|Work – Location
|Service Delivery Manager
|The Database Administrator will be responsible for all technical and Administrative aspects of Managing Databases You will ensure availability of all Databases infrastructure and include performances tuning, backup, replication, etc.
|Roles and Responsibilities
|· Performance and tuning of database systems to ensure that the databases perform optimally and in line with CUSTOMER OPCO requirements
· Installation and Upgrade of databases
· Database consolidation and migration including across platforms
· Planning, Testing, Executing Database Migration and new deployments including cross platform migration and across sites.
· Trend analysis and capacity planning
· Maintenance of database management tools, dashboards and directory services.
· Generating period reports and Ad-hoc reports on demand
· Housekeeping, archive / transaction log generation monitoring
· Trouble shooting and Resolving all data base faults and error resolution
· Verifying database integrity and identify corruption
· Maintain the database security as guided by CUSTOMER Database Security Standard
· Planning, testing and executing database version upgrades/applying path-sets or service packs.
· Configure/setup database replication/standby DR/ High Availability (RAC/clusters)
· Ensure that databases are replicated in line with CUSTOMER’s Disaster Recovery Policies requirements.
· Creating Jobs and Job Schedules for Routine / Maintenance / Optimization Jobs.
· Database Backup & Recovery Design and implementation
· Carry out monthly test restore of Critical databases
· Plan, Test and Execute Database Migration
· The supplier must procure a back to back agreement with Oracle for the purposes of procuring Oracle
·Advanced Customer Support (ACS) for critical and revenue generating databases, and the costs thereof
·shall be for the supplier’s account
|Qualification and Experience
|· A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification is recommended.
· Minimum of 6 year of work experience
· Proven working experience as with working with Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
· Hands-on Experience working with Linux OS like Redhat, Oracle Linux, CentOS, Suse, Ubuntu
· Familiarity with, best practices and standards as it relates to Databases Security and Performance
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
· Time management and organization skills
Send your applications to [email protected]