Job Title Project Manager – Information Technology
Job Status Full Time
Company Type IT Services and IT Consulting
Work – Location Ghana
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager
• The project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing all projects within the IT and Infrastructure Team, from the initial ideation through to completion. Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects in time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
• Also act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management.
Monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project.
• A key part is to identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects.
Roles and Responsibilities • Project manage all Capex projects related to the infrastructure services and service management.
• Project Manage key Infrastructure and Service Management tasks and activities
• Liaise with the demand management team and IT PMO and ensure visibility of all infrastructure and service management requirements for demand related projects, changes and change and enhancement requests
• Develop all project plans / task lists related to infrastructure and service management projects, enhancement or changes and manage the delivery
• Provide all management reports on project status and escalations
Qualification and Experience
• A degree in Computer Science or other related IT fields.
• Certifications including, PMP, Microsoft Project, PRINCE2, ITILv4
• Project management software tools, methodologies & best practices
• 3 – 5+ years in project management with background in Telecoms, Fintech and/or IT.
• Proven records of multiple successful projects handled.
• Ability to deliver projects according to agreed scope, timeline & budget
• Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are also essential.
• Deep analytic skills to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project.
• Mathematical and budgeting skills.
• Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects at once.
• A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
• Be a good team player and an effective leader who can motivate their project team