|MS Windows AD and O365 Administrator
|IT Services and IT Consulting
|Work – Location
|Service Delivery Manager
|We are looking for a MS SCCM Administrator someone with enough knowledge to operate, Manage and optimize and SCCM environment.
|● Creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, groups, computer accounts, organizational units (OUs), and other objects in the directory service database
● Experience in 2012 SCCM Application model and MS patching Troubleshooting client logs for application deployments Application 2012 model features and configuration Reporting using SCCM Creating queries in SCCM.
● Leads research and develop new technology tools and scripts to support desktop computing and the end user desktop experience
● May Mentor junior teammates (in problem resolution activities and resolves more complex technology issues.)
● Understanding of Active Directory including replication GPO and DNS.
● Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system patching enterprise class desktop hardware and software such as Windows 7 Mobile Device OS and antivirus Remote management and troubleshooting.
● Strong understanding of TCP IP networking for LAN and WAN
● Strong understanding of enterprise anti-virus solutions endpoint data protection and encryption
● Advanced knowledge of registry permissions and drivers and software required
|Qualification and Experience
|● A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification is recommended.
● Minimum of 3 years of work experience with SCCM, Windows server, Office 365 and AD services.
● Experience with Scripting/Automation using PowerShell or other scripting languages.
● Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment.
● A consultative/advisory mindset with the ability to design.
● Experience in troubleshooting application issues in virtualized environment.
● Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Request Management.
● Microsoft certifications Required