Job Title: End User Support Engineer
Job Status: Full Time
Company Type: IT Services and IT Consulting
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
The job of an End User Support Engineer (EUSE) is to provide technical support to
end-users within an organization, Provide technical support, Install and configure
hardware and software, Manage user accounts, Maintain hardware and software,
Provide end user training and documentation, Collaborate with other IT teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
• PC software and hardware configuration, installation and troubleshooting
• Diagnose faults and provide resolution on PC, Desktops and laptop software and applications for all customer internal Customers.
• Troubleshooting End user incidents and escalating to 3rd party hardware support
• Printer, scanner, CD Writers and other peripheral devices – installation, configuration and troubleshooting
• Roll out of end-user systems (software and hardware)
• Management and distribution of printers and print consumables
• Management of IT equipment in office and meeting rooms
• Patch management and software updates
• End User system provisioning, setup and deployment
• End user training via Customer information sharing sessions
• End-point protection and security management
• Preventive maintenance on end-user devices – cleaning and disk optimization
• Provide Software support and upgrades for desktops and laptops if required.
• Work on tickets form the service desk and ensure end-to-end closure of the ticket.
• Existing desktop moves, upgrades, enhancements and new desktop roll-outs – IMACs below 30% will be considered as planned activity and the required timelines will be mutually discussed and agreed between the parties. Existing operational workload will be the key driver for agreeing upon timelines.
• Existing desktop moves, upgrades, enhancements and new desktop roll-outs – IMACs above 30% will be treated as projects. All such projects will follow the change management route.
• Provide service restoration to Customer’s end user equipment, laptops, desktops, printers, scanners, etc.
• Provide service restoration to Customer’s shops end user equipment, laptops, desktops, printers, scanners, etc.
• Regular antivirus updates and problem resolution.
• Security patch exception updates and problem resolution
Qualification and Experience • Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support
Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g.,
Zendesk, ServiceNow, ServiceDesk)
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
• Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
Send your applications to [email protected]