Job Title: Incident and Change Management Admin
Job Status: Full Time
Company Type: IT Services and IT Consulting
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
The Incident and Change Management will be responsible for managing of all Service Request, incidents and change management life cycle. You ensure all tickets are classified appropriately and closed within the stipulated SLA
Roles and Responsibilities
• Apply ITSM Best Practices, Processes and Procedures
• Automate/digitize ITSM Processes
• Act as contact for any user related and/or infrastructure related issues where systems, infrastructure, and users are located and present
• Incident management, process, planning, escalation, and execution
• Incident detection, recording, classification, provide support and reporting
• Faults reporting, diagnosis and Request resolution on Enterprise /PC Applications and services for internal consuming IS Services
• Problem management – spotting trends and solving root cause of identified problems thereby avoiding reoccurrence
• Service Management (Incident, Change, problem, configuration, performance, capacity management)
• Ensure that any changes to the IT environment are properly logged, tested and communicated before, during and after implementation
• Deploy and operate with each third party, the processes and interfaces through which third party service will be supplied.
• Maintain detailed incident history, recording action taken in the resolution of the incident.
• Perform ticket life cycle management for application related problems across Incident/problem/change/supplier/configuration management through co-ordination with respective resolver groups.
• Ensure a ticket stream is closed only upon Customer acknowledgement of resolution.
• Take control of the situation in any emergency scenario (critical outage, service disruption, Business continuity disruption, disaster recovery).
• Work as a SPOC (single point of contact) for all interfaces on the recovery/restoration plan and ensure quick recovery
• Open incident technical bridge and assemble technical recovery team and lead it to ensure proper plan is in place & restoration is done within the SLA levels.
• Preparation and circulation of Initial Major Incident Report for all critical outages.
• Ensure every action to be taken as per the technical recovery plan and escalate to higher management for support (within Supplier and CUSTOMER) if required.
• Identifying, recording, tracking and correcting issues impacting service delivery, recognizing recurring problems, addressing procedural issues and containing or minimizing the impact of incidents
Qualification and Experience • A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification is recommended.
• Minimum of 3 year of work experience
• Familiarization with computer terminologies
• Certified in ITILv4 processes
• Good knowledge of various ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy
• basic knowledge of Server Administration, Linux, Networking and Network Security
• Ability to follow laid down organizational process, rules, regulations and best practices
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Ability to work Extra hours
• Time management and organization skills
Send your applications to [email protected]