Our client is hiring
Job Role: Sales Executive
Nature of Job: Full time
Job description for Sales Staff
- Business planning and promotion of mid-term and fiscal year business plans and measures
- Sales planning and management of order flow (the flow of order, shipment, arrival, wholesale & retail sales)
- Prepare comprehensive reports and analysis concerning current volume trends covering direct sales distribution to help the organization in making critical business decisions.
- Develop pricing proposal to distributors (wholesale price to Distributor).
- Provide support in overseeing the department’s operations by contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Forecast market trends, research market to identify new opportunities and setting specific marketing goals.
- Conduct market research to determine a target audience needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating target marketing campaigns.
- Perform competitor product and selling price analysis
- Conduct product line-up study to improve customer satisfaction and boost sales.
Distributor management and instruction
- Working closely with distributors to develop and implement strategies that will help increase sales and improve distribution.
- Responsible for discussing and negotiating with Distributor in regular meetings.
- Responsible for planning sales and promotional activities with Distributor to improve and increase sales volumes.
- Responsible for setting margins for distributor.
- Management of distributor order and inventory control.
- Management of distributor’s KPI’s and sales information.
- Monitoring and analysing sales and distribution data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Planning showroom visits, providing store development guidance, and management of CI/VI.
- Management of agreements with distributor.
Sales Training for distributor
- Determine sales training needs and stay abreast of new training methods and techniques for distributor.
- Develop and directs sales training plans, programmes and procedures to improve training standards for distributors.
- Develop and ensure good product knowledge and information about the competition models features so as to provide effective training for distributors and evaluate results after each training.
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies/Commerce/Administration/, Master’s Degree or any certification in Marketing.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Good customer relation and people skills
- Organizational skills
- Team oriented and ability to work independently
- Result oriented
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attention to details and active listener
- Strategic prospecting skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- In-dept knowledge in digital and social marketing
- In-dept knowledge technology; Microsoft, and internet, etc.
- A good understanding of the automobile industry globally and in Ghana will be a plus.
Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or similar positions.
Advertisement date: Monday, 11th Sept. 2023
Deadline for submission: 22nd Sept. 2023