|MS Windows AD and O365 Administrator
|IT Services and IT Consulting
|Work – Location
|Service Delivery Manager
|We are looking for a MySQL Database administrator to join our team. Someone with enough knowledge to maintain a MYSQL database to work Optimally.
|● Creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, groups, computer accounts, organizational units (OUs), and other objects in the directory service database
● Continually seek opportunities to improve our existing AD and Exchange architecture
● Troubleshoot Active Directory authentication and LDAP configuration issues
● Troubleshoot DNS Service and DNS resolution issues
● Designing a directory services infrastructure that meets the organization’s needs and implementing it on a D2D basis
● Providing technical support for user problems related to Active Directory or Windows Server applications
● Designing and implementing security policies that conform to industry best practices and align with organizational risk management objectives
● Creating, configuring, and administering Active Directory domains and forests, as well as adding new users to existing domains or forests
● Monitoring usage patterns and usage rates to ensure that employees are using the system efficiently and effectively
● Managing the deployment of new features or functionality after they have been tested in a staging environment
● Addressing user requests for assistance with issues pertaining to their accounts, including password resets and help with downloading emails
● Creating reports about the usage of Office 365 and identifying potential areas for improvement based on the data collected
|Qualification and Experience
|● A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification is recommended.
● Minimum of 3 years of work experience with Windows server, Office 365 and AD services.
● Experience building, migrating, securing and upgrading Domain Controllers
● Experience creating, analyzing, testing and implementing Group Policies
● Experience with Windows Server 2016/2019
● Experience with Azure Active Directory
● Experience with Microsoft Intune
● Experience with Azure Information Protection
● Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent.
● Strong time management and organisational skills.