Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Reports to: Business Operations Development Executive
Internal Relations: Colleagues
External Relations: Clients and Customers
KEY JOB ROLES
- Pickup up documents and items from clients and deliver to customers
- Outdoor and indoor delivery
- General deliveries
Required Qualification: Minimum education requirement – Basic Junior High or Senior High Education. Any higher level of education beyond the minimum requirement will be appreciated and given priority. Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Willing to work long hours
- Must be respectful, honest, and trustworthy
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Time management skills
- Must have a valid motor riding license
- Must be courteous and presentable at all times.
Salary – Highly competitive salary
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]